Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday September 10th

Well, it has been quite a day of the tedious and necessary. I did it, I broke down and got a pair of glasses that will help me do my work better…I got bifocals. I cannot believe that I have taken that step. I guess the stupid option of wearing a pair of magnifying readers over my regular glasses just got old. They look nice and I got a wider than normal magnifying area so I can work better.

I got the new transformer for the lighting in and my electrician could not make it work. We both think that the transformer is actually bad. I will have to wait to wait till tomorrow morning. It is frustrating to think that the problem will be solved. I like working with him. I know just enough about the kind of wiring that he does and he explains it to me and asks me about the kind of work that I used to do. It is really nice to have that kind of tradesman.

More and more getting done, and at the same time more and more items are being checked off of lists. As each list gets smaller I feel that I am actually making headway and it feels good.

As the year continues I continue to really look closely at the path of my life. I see the path that I was on, the turns that I took and the that crossroads came up before me. Now, I see a path that lies before me and I am seeing a path that is clearer. For the first time in several years I am on an open and a truly honest path. No, hiding whom I am, no more of distorting realities to make excuses for my choices, the truth is the truth. They say that hindsight is 20/20 and it is true.

The Talking Heads - Psycho Killer


Here is the news story for the day. Can you believe that the leading news story if a Tag Line of a Republican book? “Lipstick on a Pig.” The false outrage is just one more road block and one more day to make sure that nothing of real substance is discussed or dealt with. One more day of the politics of avoidance by the Republicans who have sequestered the nominated VP for how many days? A party that will not let her speak on her own! McCain cannot fill a gas station parking lot with out her by his side with him standing in the back ground looking like yesterdays left overs. Who are we electing? I do not want an Alaskan Hockey Mom as the Vice President and the second in command. I am not electing a Hockey Mom VP and a President, I am electing a President and his choice of Vice President.

Listen to Matt Damon.

No comments: