Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday setember 23rd

Patty Griffin
I Don't Ever Give Up!


Song Lyrics


Tao Te Ching
Chapter 35

She who is centered in the Tao
can go where she wishes, without danger.
She perceives the universal harmony,
even amid great pain,
because she has found peace in her heart.

Music or smell of good cooking
may make people stop an enjoy.
But the words that point to the Tao
seem monotonous and without flavor.
When you look for it, there is nothing to see.
When you listen for it, there is nothing to hear.
When you use it, it is inexhaustible.

I have a huge crush on Rachel Maddow. Her new show on MSNBC is very funny and she LOVES to point out the inconsistencies. Oh, like Mccain’s main advisor being on Freddie Mac’s Pay Roll till last month to the tune of 15k a month! Before that his salary was 30k a month. HA! What about the fact that Carly Fiorina, who is on McCain’s pay roll was a recipient of over 40 million for HER golden Parachute exit of Hewlett-Packard~! She WAS FIRED!!! And cost the company 20,000 jobs. Hello? Are we new? Or cant’ we answer the CLUE PHONE when it is ringing off of the F-ing hook!

And my favorite!!! Let’s get our VP some street cred on the international scene. Set her up for a day at the UN but NO ONE CAN TALK TO HER!!!! I love the fact that the media staged a revolt and said that the GOP would not get ANY COVERAGE if the reporters were not allowed in the room. I am sick and tired of the GOP hiding Palin behind their petticoats. She is an idiot and is more Right Wing than McCain could ever dream of being. She is dangerous! Dear God! How can this be ignored any longer!

So, on to other issues! Ah. I got my bifocals and I have decided to try to get used to them as my day-to-day work glasses. If I am outside doing yard work or something that does not require close-up as well as distance vision I will keep my regular single scrip lenses for that. I will try them out this weekend as I travel and have no desire to carry another pair of glasses. Here’s to becoming 45 in 35. I cannot believe that I will be 45 in 35 days. WOW! I remember when I thought that 45 was so bloody OLD! I still fell pretty young! I may creak a bit in the mornings, but once I get going I am still pretty damn good!

I got 3 hours of yard work done this morning. It is a never ending battle that I understand that I have NO chance of winning. Well I hope to keep the yard looking as good as I can. It takes time and I run short every day.

I have finally realized that I need a new view. I had chosen a path of enough is enough. But, It is the realization that I was an excuse. Each time there was a need to vent or to project frustration or anger, I was the target and since I have never had any voice or truly any desire to strike back, in some way it was logical. I had chosen to say enough months ago but it has been only in these past weeks that I truly realized that I was the way to avoid any real observations of the true reality.

No comments: