Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday September 9th

I have 2 slots left for my October Tucson Workshop and 2 slots left for December.
Come out and join in the fun. It promises to be a GREAT TIME!

Check out my 2009 dates!

What a whirlwind this week has been. I am taking this month to make sure that I have a full schedule next year and I have to say that I am ALMOST there. Booth contracts are all signed, sent in and paid for. Travel arrangements, hotel reservations and car rentals done! There is so much to think about this far in advance. I have even found a source for some of the things I need for Bead & Button as well as my classes for BeadFest. Those are ordered and on their way to me as I type.

Last night I added an event for the end of September. I am going to be exhibiting at The Whole Bead Show in Providence, RI. I had personal plans for that weekend that I actually put in my calendar incorrectly, so when I got an email yesterday that they still had an Artisan table available I jumped at the chance. So again, paperwork done, electrical forms done, airfare done, hotel reservations done!!! WHEW!

It was such a detail orientated night last night that all I dreamt of was missing my flight and not getting to the show that I had just added. Jeez! Now that was fun waking to that! NOT!

I also got the good news that I MAY, JUST MAY be getting that table I want to badly at The Whole Bead Show here during the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show. I really hope that one comes through. It would be really nice to be able to do a show in my town and have NO expenses other and gas. Keep those fingers crossed for me, so far it seems to be working!

I am also going to have classes before and after the show here in my studio. It is gonna be a really fun time to come out and play.

Donna from Blackberry Beads sent me this link. I have not laughed this hard in a really long time! Thank you Miss Donna! It could not have come at a better time.

I am going to start painting my bedroom in the next few days as soon as I get the remaining paperwork out of my life! Wish me luck!

No comments: