Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday September 30th













GO SOX GO!

John Danks pitched a flawless game
Ken Griffey Jr. made one of the plays of the game in a throw out at home plate
Jim Thome homered the only run of the game
Bobby Jenks shut them down in the 9th

My Sox get to go to the playoffs. There is hope for the Windy City World Series. They have a lot to get through but they are the AL Central Division Champs. I am so very happy for a team that was not supposed to be a contending team this year.

Today was kind of a lost day for me. Had a hard time focusing on what I needed to get done! Tomorrow will be a better day for that I am sure. I did get some necessary things done today. But I need to be more focused for the next few weeks.

I find it hard to believe that tomorrow is the first of October. Holy Cannoli Batman, where has this year gone?

No comments: