Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday September 22nd.

It’s Monday and man is it Monday. I keep working and working and I feel as if it will not end. The day is beautiful and I am putting the finishing touches on 2 new sections for my web site. I am adding them to augment an article that I have in the December issue of B&B.

Going out to hear some music this evening and I am really looking forward to that. I have load to do and not enough time before I leave for RI to get it all done but I feel that I actually need a night out.

I flipped between the Emmys and the Yankees game last night and I have to say that the ball game was much more entertaining than the awful Emmy show. There were good ideas that with rehearsal could have been actually funny. I mean the Laugh-In portion should have brought down the house but the timing was just atrocious.
For me the highlight was Josh Groban! He was brilliant! Check it out.

The political news just makes me choke. I watched the news this morning as John McCain LIED to the interviewers face about NOT knowing about one of his top advisers 20 plus Million Dollar Golden Parachute? God! I cannot believe unmitigated nerve to think that the public would not notice that HE IS LYING TO US AGAIN? Please could someone make him stop lying? I am insulted to the very core of my being. I am counting the days till we as a country make this machine stop and to start with a clean slate. I truly believe that there are many in the world that will give is a “Mulligan” and let us fix the mess that has been perpetrated on so many.

Now, me watching the news is a relatively new thing. I totally stopped watching the news when I could no longer stand to hear the voice of the “man” that is in the oval office right now. Once I saw a light at the end of the tunnel I thought that I might give it a try. I still MUTE that voice but I try to listen to the rest. Keith Olberman, and Rachel Maddow are keeping me interested and amused. We are left with 120 days of an administration that has done everything in its power to destroy our country. I am pleased that the end is so close at hand.

No comments: