Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday September 14th

Tina Fey RULES!
Oh my was she hit the nail on the head last night!
Very very funny stuff!





I have not experienced such a beautiful day in a very long time. Yesterday’s morning swim was magnificent and the sun was wonderfully warm. I wandered my yard for a very long time this morning in watching the birds at the feeder and the little tiny lizards run all over the place. Yesterday was a day to take notice of all if the little things that make life so beautiful. The trees have gone crazy this season and have had a great deal to drink.

The rains have been kind to my plants and they are thriving.








There are small little fuzzy things that are blooming in one of my trees, the cactus are flowering.







It took a long time to track down the butterfly that I saw fluttering around in the sun. I am pretty sure this is the dude! Looks just like him.

Meet the Junonia-Genoveva butterfly.






I had dinner out with amazing conversation and then off to a movie, Burn After Reading. The Coen brothers are as quirky as ever. There were a couple of plot turns that took me by surprise. All in all it was worth the Saturday night admission fee. The previews for several up coming movies look promising as well.

Today is another day of tasks that I really have no desire to tackle today, but I will! I just need to get to it and get-er-done. It is one of the things that I am actually good at. Once I got on task, I tend to go till I get it finished. At times I find it difficult to concentrate on one task when there is so much brewing in my head.

Well, I am going to go take a swim and get to it for the day. Enjoy your Sunday, I know that many out there are in the midst of some nasty weather as Ike travels east, be safe and keep dry and for those in the midwest...if the sky turns green...GO INSIDE!

No comments: