Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday May 7th.

My morning was spent in my zen state while I watered the plants in the back yard and cleaned the pool. I planned for an afternoon swim and did not want to have that "action item" later on. The morning was so beautiful today. The light was so clean, and the air had the slightest crispness to it.

Oh, by the way...I HATE the phrase "Action Item!" I HATE it with a passion and has no equal. I do not know why I am keeping it in right now, it may come down later, it may not!

I am on a total tear right now. I have gone through 2 ½ reams of paper and I am finally seeing the light at the end of the printing tunnel. Today was spent re-working price sheets, fact sheets and making one of the three remaining handouts that I need. I am so close! I gave myself a reward and went out to dinner tonight and then went for a dusk swim.

I have not seen my bats yet this year. For the past 2 summers I have had this wonderful pair of bats that would dive bomb the pool at dusk. We had this really beautiful relationship. I would swim and they would not come after my head. I miss them. I really do. I feel as if part of my summer tradition is missing. I will keep a faithful watch for them.

My orders started arriving today. The big one, the silver and fine silver order, will come before the weekend. That means that I am a winding and cutting fool this weekend.

I found this video by total accident. It put me into a trance-like state.

No comments: