Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday May 27th

Just picture me drivin' this fine automobile to Milwaukee!
Yea! It's Hot, Really Hot to drive a mini-van.

Well I am gonna be stylin’ all the way to Milwaukee. Yes it’s true, I am actually gonna be driving a Dodge Caravan mini-van. It is the only thing that will hold all of the stuff I am traveling with and let me rest in the back when I need to.

I had a real scare this morning. I got on-line to check the delivery status of my last shipment. My heart skipped a beat when they said the delivery was “rescheduled” for tomorrow. Well it took 45 minutes on the phone totaling 3 conversations to find out that it was a clerical error. The torches arrived at 3:30pm.

I am all packed up and ready to hit the road. I am going for a swim and rest for a few hours and then hit the road around 4am. My friends think I am nuts until I explain that by the time noon rolls around I have already gone hundreds of miles and I also get to watch a fantastic sunrise with NO traffic.

I will take pictures and keep you up to date with my progress as I drive north. I promise to all of the emails and all of the IM’s I will drive safe and even slower this year due to the gas prices.

No comments: