Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday May 30th.















I slept so soundly last night that I did not hear the HUGE thunder and rainstorm and the lighting did not faze me one little bit. It was wonderful to sleep that well. I had a most delightful day. I met many of Cris’s friends and I got to see one of the places that she teaches at and had a very relaxing and casual day.

I am so very excited about the classes. Cris & I leave tomorrow morning around 9am for the last 4 hours segment of my journey to Milwaukee. We are going set up my classroom in the afternoon and then relax for the rest of the day.

For everyone that is coming to the show, travel safely, I am looking forward to seeing you and those of you who can’t join us, keep a look out for daily updates both here and my website.

I am a bit tired this evening and I am off to bed and hopefully off to some sweet dreams.

No comments: