Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday May 12th.

Well today kind of sucked bricks the size of cinder blocks. In other words. "it was a really hard day, all the way around!" I did get a great deal finished and accomplished but I am so ground down to the marrow, I am beyond tired and beyond well, everything.

I watched my Reds take control in the 7th, almost blow it in the 8th and keep it intact to win the game. It is really a treat to actually get to watch my Reds regularly this year; it is a nice change of pace.

I am getting so close to being done that I can hardly breath, so close in fact that I may jinx it all just by posting this. I am a believer in the jinx. If I start to watch a ball game and my team starts to loose I’ll watch something else and come back. It is the same with a tennis match. I k now it’s silly, but all the same, I feel that I have personally turned many a game just by tuning in.

I was listening and looking at some Sarah McLachian and found this rendition of "Because the Night" where she plays the piano with the AMAZING Patti Smith, whom I adore so much!


Take me now baby here as I am
Pull me close, try and understand
Desire is hunger is the fire I breathe
Love is a banquet on which we feed

Come on now try and understand
The way I feel when I'm in your hands
Take my hand come undercover
They can't hurt you now,
Can't hurt you now, can't hurt you now
Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to lust
Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to us

Have I doubt when I'm alone
Love is a ring, the telephone
Love is an angel disguised as lust
Here in our bed until the morning comes
Come on now try and understand
The way I feel under your command
Take my hand as the sun descends
They can't touch you now,
Can't touch you now, can't touch you now
Because the night belongs to lovers ...

With love we sleep
With doubt the vicious circle
Turn and burns
Without you I cannot live
Forgive, the yearning burning
I believe it's time, too real to feel

No comments: