Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday May 19th.

I have to thank Karen for reminding me that I absolutely adore Bugs Bunny!!!
This is one of my 2 favorites.


I was a packaging fiend yesterday. I just plowed through assembling all of my jump ring kits. I looked up and hours had passed and the pile of completed kits had grown exponentially. I LOVE IT when that happens. I cannot believe that I leave for Milwaukee in just over a week.

Wow, it just stuns me how fast time can go, you turn around and an entire week has passed and then an entire month is gone. Suddenly you look up and realize… I need a haircut! Time can be fickle and at times even cruel, the song “Time is on Your Side” is crap. Time is rarely on your side. If I have realized one thing, it is that everything can change in just one moment, you have NO control over that and your world can be forever altered without you even seeing it turn the corner.

The heat has arrived, it will be 104ยบ today and I could not be happier about it. The warmth is so welcome. My back and knees love it when they are warm from the inside out. My sleep patterns are inching their way back ever so slowly. I have actually been getting more than 4 or 5 hours for the last several nights. I hope the control of that portion of my life is returning!

No comments: