Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday May 5th.

Happy Cinco de Mayo, have a beer at the end of the day and prepare to watch Max Scherzer make his starting debut with the Arizona Diamondbacks. After his history setting relief debut I am so ready to see this man pitch. I wish him the best of luck and I am sure that many will be rooting right along with me! Go! Max! Go!







I got home last night after my 3 days in Phoenix and I was very pleased to be home. It is always so nice to be in my bed next to my two girls and wake with the fuzzy beasts making sure that I have survived the night by waking me with various silliness that only cats can come up with. When I lived in California, my love-bug Niki would use her paw and open the venetian blinds one row at a time till the sunshine would hit me in the eye to wake me up. The moment that they sense me waking up they are all over me to make sure that they are fed and watered.












I have had a really productive day with many accomplishments. I am still hoping for a really good B&B and am really looking forward to spending time with friends that I have not seen in a very long time. I keep plugging along and keeping the important things in the forefront of my mind.

No comments: