Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday April 17th.

Ok, the day started off really well, I stumbled on a BLOG Maya's Granny. I spent almost an hour pouring over her posts and at this moment, more than anything else, I want to grow up to be just like her. She is feisty, sees the world with a great deal of humor and is so aware of everything that is going on around her.

This is her header for her sight: This is where I share the wisdom that a granny, as an elder of the tribe, accumulates in her journey through life. The reach of my mind is wide, and sometimes even a little deep. Sometimes, like Whitman, I contradict myself. Sometimes I wax eloquent. Sometimes I fall on my face. Why not do it in public?

On her post I found this video. UM, to say that I laughed till I almost cried is right on the mark. I can not wait till you see this. I will humbly admit to the fact that when I watched this, I had not yet had coffee so I was a bit confused. I can be very gullible without caffeine. But please laugh along with me! Very Worthy!



Here is the link that explains everything. Swiss Spaghetti Harvest! If I could have only found this 17 days ago I would look like a genius! DAMN!

In typical British Humor below is the response given to those who asked the question
"How do I grow my own Spaghetti Tree?"

The Swiss Spaghetti Harvest hoax generated an enormous response. Hundreds of people phoned the BBC wanting to know how they could grow their own spaghetti tree. To this query the BBC diplomatically replied, “Place a sprig of spaghetti in a tin of tomato sauce and hope for the best.”

No comments: