Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday April 14th.


















I AM HOME! How else can I say it! I am back in the warmth of Tucson; I am home! I have been very serious about keeping up on my journal, but yesterday was LONG and today was a travel day!

I am home, I have been fed and watered and I have had my requisite adult beverage. I got an aisle seat from Miami to Hot-Lanta but I was in between 2 guys from Atlanta to Tucson that, well how can I say it nicely, ………smelled poorly! (Forget being nice, I had 3 1⁄2 hours in between these dudes!)

It is a really big week. The new kits will go up tomorrow! YEP!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I had the privilege of meeting 2 amazing women this weekend. Over the last 5 months I have been graced with an influx of really great people that I KNOW I will be able to call friend.

How rare it is that, in a period of 4 or 5 months to be able to say that you have met or jumpstarted REAL friendships that in your heart you know will actually stand the test of time! What an amazing phrase to be able to attribute to a person, to know in your soul, that they will stand the test of time. It is a wonderful thing.

I am beat to the marrow! Forgive me for the weak post!

No comments: