Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday December 1st.

Welcome to December! Can you believe that we are in the last 30 days of 2008?
Holy Crap! Where the heck did this year go? Last week it was July! I am sure of it!

The amazing Trifecta of the Moon, Venus & Jupiter this evening was AMAZING! We were blessed here in Tucson this evening with very clear skies to fully view this heavenly event. I hope that all of you got a good view…I know that the east coast is hosed…Sorry!

I am bummed that I do not have a camera that is strong enough to capture these distant images; I guess that I will have to rely on my visual Rolodex File.


Did you hear that the Government has announced what the rest of us were already very aware of?
We have been in a recession since December of 2007.
The only thing I can say in response to that news flash is…WELL DUH!
Thanks for that update guys!











So I was reading the news this afternoon and this was the headline that I was greeted with…Clean People Are Less Judgmental

After I about choked on my lunch, this made me fall out of my chair laughing…I have actual personal experience that is in no way an absolute truism…I really mean this..I would love to know whom these geniuses gathered together as a test group because in my view there could be nothing further from reality. I hope that you found this as amazingly funny as I did!

Do you realize that the once Clinton is confirmed as the next Secretary of State this will mean that the last 3 out of 4 SOS's will have been women? Right on!!!!! Go Girls!








Here are some new pendants that have been working on for the last day of so and they will be posted on my Holiday Sale site tomorrow. Keep an eye out!

I am gearing up for my last class of 2008. Everyone arrives on Friday for some fun and creativity!

So just think, in a few weeks we can pop the bubbly, pour a nice glass and raise out glasses together and bid 2008 a fond farewell!

I am looking forward to 2009, I think that it is going to be a very nice year.

No comments: