Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday December 9th

The last days were fill with excellent creativity. I think that everyone had a fun time and I have to say that EVERYONE made fantastic stuff. All walked away with 2 completed projects and I was told that I filled their heads with too much information for them to digest. Sherry & Kris came together and at the end of class they told me that I wore them out so much each day that they were in bed by 9pm each night. I did my job well if that is the case.

We ran out of time for me to get good shots of the pieces that they created but each one promised me that they would send me pics when they got home. I will post they projects as soon as I get the images from them.













We had one gal who could not attend due to a very serous car accident. I hope that she is doing well and that she can shift to another class at a later date.

I am sure that it is no secret that I love the web site icanhascheezburger.com one of my favorite entries was this shot below. To this moment in time it makes me laugh out loud each time I look at it.












I am very easily amused and to make it even better my friend Karen made these glass beads as a tribute to the image. She sent me the picture and I laughed till I started to tear up. Ye Gads, this is good stuff. I am so pleased that there are so many funny and talented people in this world.













So, Gail and I have sold a few seats for our Patina & Metals Workshop. Make sure that you reserve your space and come spend a really exciting and creative day with the two of us! Gail just went out and got NEW samples and is about jumping out of her skin with glee as to what her head is spinning with. I cannot wait to see what else she has come up with!










And Finally…If you are looking for a few unique Christmas gifts go and check out the Holiday Jewelry Sale on my web site. You can support independent artists and also get a one-of-a-kind piece of wearable art. I have 2 pieces that I just finished up and these will post tomorrow morning.

No comments: