Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday December 20th

I had to use up 2 hours and 80 dollars of my life at the DMV today. Yea!...(not)

I had a amazing work breakthrough that was sort of a huge DUH moment for me. It was one of those times that you look at and say..."And why didn't I see that sooner?" Well, I saw it and I am pleased.

•••Jill....just wait for photo's they are coming...I promise.•••

This time of year is very hard for me, I am sorry to say, I lost my father 3 years ago Christmas.
And that is not the only reason the holidays are such a hard time...
Everything I crave to type out here would so very wrong, so I will not.

I choose instead to ponder all of the times around this season that are truly wonderful.
I give to the Salvation Amy bucket every time I leave the grocery store.
I remember all of years growing up and running out to see what Santa left under the tree for me.
I remember the Christmas I grew to tall to walk under the fancy dining room table and smacked my head.
I remember the hot sweet rolls and juice that we would have for only those special occasions.
I remember my father and I going out every year and at times spending ALL day finding the PERFECT tree.
I remember each Christmas that I had got to welcome a new niece or nephew. (I have 1 niece and 2 nephews...they all are amazing)

I choose to remember this...I choose to embrace this...
I choose to recall the wonderful memories and honor the others in there rightful time.

Please choose to focus on the special, on the wonderful and on what is actually worthy of you.
That is what actually matters!

No comments: