Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday December 14th

I had the worst nightmare that a teacher could ever have the night before last. The long and the short of it is that I showed up to teach a class and I did not take the time to make the kits for the students. It was one of those dreams where you spend all of your time spinning your wheels and running around making no progress towards goals that should have been very straightforward.

If that is not my brain telling me to get it in gear then I think I need a more progressive subconscious…don’t’ you?

Today is rainy and gray. It is an indoor day for making great accomplishments and doing laundry. I get to pick which one is of greater importance…I am of the mind that they hold equal importance.

I was sad to see that Bettie Page passed away a few days ago. She was an absolute icon of the 50’s pin-up era. No one has ever brought more prominence to bangs than Bettie did. She will not be forgotten.




















As GWB tries desperately to create some sort of positive legacy for his presidency, here is the response that he is likely to receive from a majority of the world population. I am sure he is glad that he has quick reflexes.

No comments: