Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday December 28th

Today was a trying day of travel. I was up at 4am and I have to say that the Dayton International Airport is one of the worst run that I have ever traveled through. It is not that busy and I can see NO reason why it took an hour to get through security. I am not even gonna talk about getting my luggage checked in. Now I do realize that this is a very busy time of year but even when I go back for my mom’s birthday in August the lines are still out of control. I got home had a nice lunch out and came home to some very loving fuzzy creatures.

The saving grace of a day of travel like this is my iPod. I have several books and loads of music that I love to just play on shuffle. I get some very fun surprises with songs that I have forgotten about. I have been on a HUGE Tom Waits jag lately and even with that I got to hear a song that I love right before I landed this afternoon.



Song Lyrics



I am taking stock of all of the stuff that I need to get done before the end of January and the Gem Show here in Tucson. I have a list that is as long as my arm and I have got to jump on it first thing in the morning. I just hope that I can get it all completed and have a good show. I am in the process of ordering some new display stuff from Rio Grande. That is the fun part. I love the catalogs.

I am getting ready to have a few house guests for New Years and Tucson is having a First Night Celebration that I think that we all might participate in. I think it sounds like a great time. The last one I went to in Monterey was awesome.

Scorpio
In 2009, don't just tune in to your hunches now and then. Be more diligent and intense than that. Check in with your intuition at least three times a day on all 365 days of the year. Be precise in the questions you pose it. Gather its clues craftily. Have fun as you joke and play with it. Conscientiously experiment with the suggestions it provides. This will be the year you can establish a steady, reliable connection with your inner voice. Be devout in your dedication to the cult of your intuition!


In just a few days it will be the start of 2009…can you believe that we are just days away from a brand new year? It was exactly one year ago today that I was faced with the reality that what I had spent almost 4 years of my life believing in, striving and working for was a lie and it was a deliberately perpetrated and calculated deception. In just a matter of days it will be a new year with a new list of what is important and what is desired. Let's hear it for "Out With The Old and In With The New!"

No comments: