Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday July 29th.

Can't Find My Way Home


Come down off your throne and leave your body alone.
Somebody must change.
You are the reason I've been waiting so long.
Somebody holds the key.

But I'm near the end and I just ain't got the time
And I'm wasted and I can’t find my way home.

Come down on your own and leave your body alone.
Somebody must change.
You are the reason I've been waiting all these years.
Somebody holds the key.

But I can’t find my way home.
But I can’t find my way home.
But I can’t find my way home.
But I can’t find my way home.
Still I can’t find my way home,
And I ain’'t done nothing wrong,
But I can’t find my way home.

The progress continues on all fronts. I have only one more submission to finish up for next years B&B. I think that I have done a good job and I am very happy indeed with my workshop submission. I have taken my techniques to the next level and feel that I am ready to teach a few new things. So, there we have it! As soon as I receive notification of classes I will let you all in on the new classes.

The door to the Studio/Garage is coming along very nicely as well. Monty has outdone himself this time 'round. I could not be more pleased with how it is all coming together! Tomorrow, the porch overhang is to be installed and I am really looking forward to it being all done.
























I want to have the place rather spiffed up by the time Cris, Gail and Stacey all show up!!!!

I got my new stove yesterday, I gave up on restoring the O'Keefe and Merit that was purchased for the kitchen. I lost all affection for the appliance and what it represented months ago and no longer had any interest in fixing it up. So for the first time in 16 months I will be able to actually cook in my house and not just have a grill, hot plate and a microwave. Yea for me for getting my act together for my guests. It a nice thing to have all of the amenities available for them. Don't you think?

No comments: