Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday July 28th

It has been a crazy, crazy few days. I am with-in sight of getting my B&B submissions finished up. Nothing like pondering all of your options till you have to make all of your choices at the very last minute. I can procrastinate with the best of them, I really can. It goes back to my theatre days; I would wait to pick color for a project till the very last available moment. I had to choose from hundreds of colors and I felt trapped if I made a final choice, it has carried over into other aspects of my life. I am trying to not let it get me into trouble as is has been known to do!

I have been a rather non-social gal for some time now! I have found that there are things that really needed to be gone over in fine detail. Looking back, reflecting and viewing the minutia, there were signs in my life as big as a bulldozer but that at the time I was to blinded to see them. I see as never before, and so I now feel more then ever before! Raw is raw, that is the long and the short of it!

Karen posted
il·lu·sion
Pronunciation: \i-lü-zhen\
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin illusion-, illusio.
a (1): a misleading image presented to the vision (2): something that deceives or misleads intellectually b (1): perception of something objectively existing in such a way as to cause misinterpretation of its actual nature

It is more of a true-ism than I could have ever known! How poignant and how relevant.

No comments: