Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday July 4th

Happy 4th of July.

I arose at 4:45am to watch the woman doubles semi-finals this morning. The Williams sisters are in that final as a team as well as competing for the women's singles finals on the same day. What a task that these two women have set for themselves.

I will be watching the Federer/Safin match in about 20 minutes. I hope it will be a good one!

I looked out front for the little bird that I tried to give sanctuary to last evening. I can find no sign of the little one at all. The parents are still raising havoc so I have not given up all hope.

I hope that you all have a relaxing and enjoyable day and that the weather holds for fireworks. We have had some really interesting evening weather patterns lately so I have no idea if the display will go or not.

Here is that really funny commercial that I told you about a few days ago. Joe Torre, the former manager of the New York Yankees has taken the helm for the LA Dodgers. He has taken to the LA lifestyle quite well. Take a look!!!

No comments: