Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday July 7th

This time I am driving a KIA minivan. Still lookin’ mighty fine. I am on my way in about an hour. I have coffee brewing and everything is all packed up and ready to go.

I had a wonderful evening after I posted last night. I got my wish and a beautiful monsoon hit. I got a glass of wine played the Brandenburg Concertos and sat under my pavilion till 3:30am watching the lightening, listening to the thunder and seeing my pool fill to almost overflowing. Very, very excellent!!!! The drawback this morning is that there is SO MUCH HUMIDITY in the air I am sweating like a sieve.

As usual, I will drive till I tire today and as long as I get to Tacoma by Wednesday at 11am I will be fine.

I’ll post as I drive to give updates. I love a road trip!!! Hey, did you know that a great many rest stops now have wireless Internet access? I am gonna try it out this trip, see what comes of it all.

Contemplation and evaluation are the themes for this trip. The silence and solitude of a road trip without the distractions that come with being so close to so much makes these tasks somewhat easier. A great deal much has been illuminated over these months. So much more is to come I feel and at times it is frightening to see your life unfold. I have been pealing away layers upon layers of so much bullshit and the view is very interesting indeed.


Yup!

No comments: