Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday August 12th.


Monday was a day of packing and shipping like a crazy person! A dozen Priority Mail boxes were sent off and then I packed another half a dozen boxes to be shipped UPS. I barely had time to catch up on shipping for orders while I am trying to get ready to leave for Philly on Saturday.

The girls took off around 8:30am and to say it was kind of strange to have the house all back to myself was an understatement. It was such a blast to have Cris and Gail here for the weekend. We had a relaxing Sunday; we went out for brunch and then went through al of the shops in the Lost Barrio section of town. If you ever come to Tucson, make sure you save at least 3 to 4 hours for those shops. After that we had another all out water battle in the pool and just enjoyed each others company for the rest of the day. The Olympics have been so exciting and we got to see the comeback of all comeback in the Men’s 4x100 Medley. We were all on the edge of our seats screaming as they won and set a new world record.

What a joy it was to have these 2 most excellent woman come and play with me for a few days. To know that there are 2 people this cool in the world is a comfort. (I just embarrassed them both but I do not care!) Thanks Gals…..I miss you both HUGE!

Today, all of the UPS boxes were sent off and all I have left to do is pack up my own bench and what few things I am taking on the plane. I am going to spend the rest of the day finishing up a few last minute projects tat MUST get done before I leave town.

I am flying into Dayton for 3 days to see my mom for her birthday and then driving to Philly on Wednesday morning. Thursday will be spent setting up the booth I am sharing with Susan Nestor and then my classroom and helping Gail Crosman Moore if she needs some assistance with her in-class sales. As always I am looking forward to seeing everyone. If you are in the area, stop by my booth, I will try to be there as much as I can with teaching 3 all day classes.

The best news is that all of the classes are sold out. Thanks to everyone that is coming to class; we are going to have a blast!!!!! I swear!

Well it is time to get back to work again! More later…Watch Phelps try for 2 more Gold Medals in tonight’s swimming.

No comments: