Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday August 3rd

Yesterday was spent doing massive amounts of yard work. It should all be finished up by this afternoon and then I will dive into the pool to make sure I do not die from heat exhaustion.

Here are 2 of the most recent pieces that I have been working on.
I am pleased with the way they are turning out.

I am so getting ready for Cris, Stacey & Miss Gail to come into town. I have been looking forward to this since we first started talking about this so many ages ago!!!

Cris was sweet enough to get me a starter kit for the Bronze clay and I got myself a few extra of the 100-gram packets. I cannot wait to crack open the stuff and dive into it. Gail’s pieces have turned out most excellent indeed. With Cris and Gail as our guides I am sure Stacey & I will catch right on.

Now this is gonna be most interesting indeed. I just had Gail and Cris in my 3-day workshop at B&B just 2 months ago and now the teacher will become the student. Yes, Grasshopper, it is as it should always be. I look forward to their tutelage, I am sure that they will be very informative.

No comments: