Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday August 23rd.

I am beat to the marrow!
I have had GREAT CLASSES.
BUT I have had 18-hour days since I got here and I am a tired puppy.

I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to be rooming with my sweet Gail C. Moore and to see everyone. I feel a bit isolated in my teaching room but getting together for dinners and drinks has made up for everything!

I got a great piece of sage advise today! I said that I was grateful for all of the amazing people that I have around me….She turned to me and said….”Do not be grateful, the quality of people and the number of quality people that are around you is a direct reflection of your as a special and wonderful person.

Thank You Lass! That made my week!

I will post all about the show either tomorrow evening or late on Monday after I get into Chicago! Can’t wit to get there! EXCELLENT!

Sorry for the lack of information over the last few days. To much going on and not enough hours in the day! Forgive me!!!!

No comments: