Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday August 15th

This song was about JOEY / Dave Coulier from the SitCom Full House! HA!
Now isn't that IRONIC! (get it?)
I have a video to post for you that will be placed here a bit later. I am having technical difficulties with downloading right at this time!

I am packed and ready for Dayton/BeadFest Philly! My flight leaves at crack-of-ass dawn tomorrow morning. I have three VERY full classes and I am looking forward to every moment. I have spent months trying to regain my joy of teaching and I feel that I am gaining the upper hand once again. I have re-worked this class to make it so much more informative and productive than it has ever been in any incarnation.

I once again have a drive from Dayton to Philly but can you believe it is only 12 hours and not in to the low to mid 20 hour range? I do not know what to do with myself. I am going to drive to Chicago on Monday August 25th for a few days to visit a dear friend and to walk the streets of Chicago before I make my way back to Tucson.


arrogant |ˈarəgənt|
adjective
having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

Self-righteous arrogance is to be avoided it all costs. I am continually amazed at the blinders that can be worn just so some can continue on in their self-righteous ignorant bliss regardless if the consequences to everyone else in their path of destruction.

Think about all of the crap that is going on and make a concise list of all of it all. I have been amazed at how long this list is turning out to be. It runs the gamut!

No comments: