Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday November 12th

I got loads and loads done today. I did not get through all of my emails, there were so many that I just barely scratched the surface…tomorrow will see to the end of that. But, I get the rental returned, the boxes unpacked, my tools inventoried, laundry done, cats loved up, bench set back up, and all of the orders ready for supplies for my December class and for the show that I am trying to set up for January.

I am still really tired and when I did sit down to watch the Rachel Maddow show this evening I think I fell asleep for about 20 minutes. I am still rather tired but I may be catching up.

I have been a bit distracted for a few days, my friend Cris had to put down her beloved cat the other day. I had the great honor of meeting the honorable Max Leonard and I was told that I was one of the blessed that he liked right off. I dreamt of him and of my sweet Capt. Marvel last night. It was rather weird, I felt as though I was awake and very lucid but I kind of knew that I was dreaming. I kept adding up the years of my life and saying that Marvel was 40 years old and that it was so weird to have a cat that long. I have no idea what all of that means but it was weird. My heart goes out t Cris & Paul right now, I know how much they love Max and I do know what it is like to have to do the right thing for your beloved animals. He will always be cherished and I know that the plumber that he trapped upstairs will always think fondly of him as well.

I have a HUGE rest of the week. The list of what I want to get accomplished may not get all the way done but I know that I will make great progress.

This is an image that I pulled from Post Secret. If you do not know this sight check it out. It s the coolest thing and it gives to the reader as much as it heals the writer.

It is true, we do accept the love we think we deserve. Really think about what is being said! It is truer than the obvious!

No comments: