Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday 26th Cont.

It is my fondest desire to wish everyone the Happiest of Thanksgivings.
















I got great news today, a dear friend of mine that has been having a rough time of it lately may be making a turn for the better. I could not have asked for better news than that. Happy Birthday My Dear Friend.

It is a time to remember all that we are to be thankful for, all that we hold dear, all that we treasure, all that we have over come and all that we will over come. This year is drawing to a close and it is a year that I have to say I am glad that it is coming to an end. I know that it is a year that I had to experience in order to learn the lessons that I am supposed to learn and to grow in this life the way that we are all to grow in our lifetimes. That is the key...trying to realize that we are actually supposed to grow, learn and to become better than the people that we started as.

Tao Te Ching
Chapter 67

Some say my teaching is nonsense.
Others call it lofty but impractical.
But to those who have looked inside themselves,
this nonsense makes perfect sense.
And to those who put it into practice,
this loftiness has roots that go deep.

I have just three things to teach:
simplicity, patience, compassion.
These three are your greatest treasures.
Simple in action and in thoughts,
you return to the source of being.
Patient with both friends and enemies,
you accord with the way things are.
Compassionate toward yourself,
you reconcile all beings in the world.

Just for follow-up...
This is for the fun of it all.
As you all know, I LOVE the Animaniacs

Yakko's Universe!

No comments: