Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday November 22nd

45 years ago today we as a country had the last generations chance of hope taken away. I find our country looking for that same sense of hope again. We are searching and for the first time in this generation we have that chance again. As I sit here watching Oliver Stones "JFK" this evening I am fascinated by it's scope for sure and it most definitely gives one pause as it is presented and unfolded before my eyes.

I actually do have hope for the first time in a very long time. I voted this time not for the lesser of 2 evils, I voted for an ideal and for a real desire for change that I think is attainable. We need to be a patient country and we have to realize that this change will take time. It took 8 years to destroy our countries reputation in the world, it may take just as long to repair this damage and regain the trust of the world.

I had a productive afternoon at my bench.
•Here are the newest versions of the Strap Pendants that I have been working on. Each pendant continues solve assembly questions that crop up in my head.


I was listening to the best of the 80's for awhile today...This is for Donna @ Black BerryBeads
Mr. Mister - Kyrie



lyrics

No comments: