Friday, November 14, 2008

For the record!

For the record…I still have a girl crush on MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow. In addition… I am not having post election news withdraw. What I am looking for is a single news cycle that does NOT include that twit from Alaska…PLEASE…enough is enough, can we send her back from whence she came? I am thinking of that island in the Bering Straight from where she can guard our coastline from that Head Rearing Putin Dude! Any thoughts???

So, I am settling in for a nice movie for the evening and I just had the desire to explain how beautiful the moon has been for the past few nights. It has been so full and so bright. It is back to that look of filling the entire sky up with light and illuminating my back yard
It is so bright it is to the point of full on shadows as I walk around the pool.

Well, I hope that everyone is going to have an excellent weekend and that the week was a productive one.

I really do not know what movie I feel like watching this evening!

Mmmmmmmmmm! Dilemma!

No comments: