Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday October 28th

This just made me giggle! Ain't he cute?






I have pretty awesome friends. Today is my birthday and over the course of the day many of them IM’d, called, emailed, pestered, poked, karma’d, super poked, & e-carded me to let me know that they were thinking about me on my 45th birthday.

I could not have asked for a better remembrance. We are all so spread across the country that to take that time means the world to me. Many thanks to all of you and I will return the favor as each of your b-days come up.

I need everyone to think really excellent thoughts and send extra special KARMA to the greater Chicago area. It is important to me….thanks. I am doing my best Vitruvian Pretzel for as long as it takes.

I had a productive day and I even got to take a birthday nap for about 60 minutes. It felt so nice to wake up under a quilt and snuggling up to Bob-n-Beep and Ice Bat while my sweet Niki joined the party.

I had a great Tarot Reading today as well as a very nice horoscope.

The Covering - Three of Pentacles: Skill

The card in the Covering position highlights the important events, issues, attitudes or influences around the question or current situation.

This is a good time for business, financial and property matters, so focus on those areas of your life. You now have an excellent opportunity to use your skills and abilities to make gains in any areas you choose, especially those to do with your material well-being or status.

I am still checking the RealClearPolitics site every few hours to see the turns and the twists running up to next Tuesday. No sooner did I say it on my Blog Yesterday than did I actually see that Arizona has switched from SOLID McCain to LEANING McCain...Could I ask for a better pre-Birthday gift. There would be only one thing better than having AZ go BLUE as the final nail and that one thing is way to personal to share! LOL

Thanks to my friends for all of the sweet wishes!

No comments: