Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday October 10th

John Mellencamp - Pink Houses



- John Mellencamp Lyrics

One of the gals from class is staying with my friends at the Royal Elizabeth Bed and Breakfast and I was invited to join them for breakfast. What a treat to get a great meal but to have some time with these 2 awesome dudes! LOVE THEM! And according to USA Today, they run the 4th best B&B in the country.

We had an excellent day in class today and started in on all of the essential elements for our pieces. I had a great deal of work to do this evening and had to stay in instead of hanging out on 4th street with the gals. I would have much rather done that for sure.

I am excited about the rest of the weekend, everyone had jumped right in and has started making some great stuff.

Well, the wheels may be falling off of the McCain wagon and the axels are grinding into the mud that he has been slinging. The hatred and venom that he and his partner in crime (and I do mean crime) has been put right in front of their faces and he was forced to say that Obama was a good man, an American, a good family man and father that he disagreed on policy with him. This is the most despicable display of racist behavior from an elected official in a high office.

He has one last chance to redeem his honor. I hope HE steps up to the plate and does what right.

No comments: