Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday October 6th

Well the dream of a Chicago World Series is now a thing of the past. My Sox went down HARD tonight and it was harder to watch. Tampa Bay has been an awesome team this year and if you read Curt Shilling's 38 Pitches you would know that he picked them from Spring Training.

Oh, well the Cubs CURSE goes on and the Sox were actually pretty luck to even make the playoffs. I will watch the rest of the playoffs and the Fall Classic as I always do.

I have no idea what my sweet Niki has been up to these days, but it seems that she has been a bit of a traitor…This is NOT my house!













This song has been in my head for DAYS! Thought I’d share it.
Classic - David Bowie - Space Oddity

Song Lyrics

Today was a CRAZY day of too many deadlines that cropped up THIS MORNING! I have added an additional 1-day workshop for Bead and Button. Whew! Got ‘em done and now on to all of the other deadlines that I have to meet.

Really looking forward to class this weekend, we are gonna have a great time!

I see my year and I see it heading towards a conclusion that I would never had dreamed as a possibility. It is October, I turn 45 in a few weeks, I am truly hopeful for the first time in a very, very, very, long time. The betrayal that sears to the core takes a great deal of time to scab over and an even longer time to heal I do not know if I am healed but I know that I am better and will heal more every day.

The card in the Covering position highlights the important events, issues, attitudes or influences around the question or current situation.

The Ace of Pentacles shows a time of improved prosperity and security is beginning. You should take advantage of this positive period to lay the foundation of a safe and stable future. Matters relating to finance, property or status are propitious now, and material gain is distinctly possible. A windfall or a gift may come your way, and this is a good time to risk an educated gamble.

No comments: