Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday October 13th

I want to be as wise as this dude!
It is a goal.
It’s like he can see into the essence of your soul and he knows more than you ever will.



















Class went great, everyone made such beautiful things and I had a blast. Great fun, great conversation, a great deal of laughter…I cannot say enough…Thanks ladies!

I have spent the rest of the day doing all of my final prep and pack for Miami. I have SO much to do tonight and tomorrow. I have no idea how I will get it all finished, I really do not have any choice, it has to get done and I’ll get it done because I have no other choice but to get it done! UGH!

36 hours till I am off to Miami…I am looking forward to my talk and I am looking forward to our classes, looking forward to meeting a whole bunch of new folks and I know that we will have a great time!!!!

You’ve Got Mail

Greg Kinnear: “Is there someone else?”
Meg Ryan: “No, there is the dream of someone else…”

That is what it is supposed to be. That is the dream to believe in. It is the dream of that most perfect someone. I do believe in that dream and I absolutely believe in true, honest, romantic love. I believe that there is that perfect someone out there in the world that each of us is supposed to meet and to spend the rest of your life with. That someone that can look at you and know you inside and out, know you better than you know yourself, know what you want before you know it yourself. They just know and it is easy. The fact that it is actually work but it does not matter because it is not really work at all, you would do nothing less, because that is the effort that true love needs to take hold. It is as easy as it is hard and it is always worth that effortless, effort filled, effort

Redundantly Redundant…right…but it is so true!

No comments: