Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday October 14th

What a day! Up at 5am and I worked non-stop till well after 8pm.
Wire to wind, cut and package.
Kits for classes to finish up.
Loads of packing to do!
Laundry
General Chores

Whew!
You name it; it had to be done…
I am in pretty good shape for this weekend, I have to say, there was only so much I could do before class and then last night and this morning all hell broke loose and the crazed whirlwind takes over and I get so focused that I remember things that I would not normally remember. It is done, I am packed and I am as ready as I can be.

This is my friend Anne Devine. She rocks!
I have no idea why but I joined Facebook this evening after being bugged by several friends to do so I gave in. Well, I am glad that I did, not more than 10 minutes after filling out all of the information I got a quick note from a friend that I had not talked to in almost 2 years. We have traded emails and phone messages but we just kept missing each other. Now that beauty of it all is that her name is also. This evening is a good evening! I have missed her so much and it was just like no time had passed. We spent 10 minutes each getting caught up and then it was like not a day had passed.

Well I am up and out the door in a few hours and I need to get some sleep before I journey across the country.

This picture was just to cute to pass up sharing with all of you!

No comments: