Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday March 19th.

I took a mental health day today. Starting at 9am this morning we hiked the Phoneline Trail. It is a 10 mile hike about halfway up the ridgeline. It was so beautiful today. All of the spring flowers are in full bloom and the water is still running in the river.










This cactus Bria and I named the Hercule Poirot cactus. This mustache would make Hercule Poirot so proud.










If you look really close you can see really small people on the trail. That is how far up we were.










This is a really cool rock formation along the upper trail.













This is my favorite sign in Sabino Canyon. I love the crunched bike wheel and the arch of "whatever' that is following the biker to his doom on the rocks below.










I needed today like you would not believe! Mental health days are essential to the greater good.

No comments: