Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday March 18th.













Another day of continuing preparations.
I am really looking forward to my road trip to Portland.
I get two days to just drive, listen to music and be!

I will take photos and keep you up to date.
I am going to try to hike up Castle Crags on my return trip.

Chapter 16

Empty your mind of all thoughts.
Let your heart be at peace.
Watch the turmoil of beings,
but contemplate their return.

Each separate being in the universe
returns to the common source.
Returning to the source is serenity.

If you don’t realize the source,
you stumble in confusion and sorrow.
When you realize where you come from,
you naturally become tolerant,
disinterested, amused,
kindhearted as a grandmother,
dignified as a king.
Immersed in the wonder of the Tao,
You can deal with whatever life brings you,
and when death comes, you are ready.

No comments: