Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday March 17th.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

The Chicago River is Dyed Green every year for the celebration!

Saint Patrick's Day (Irish: Lá ’le Pádraig or Lá Fhéile Pádraig), colloquially St. Paddy's Day or Paddy's Day, is an annual feast day, which celebrates Saint Patrick (circa 385–461 AD), one of the patron saints of Ireland, and is generally celebrated on March 17.

Sorry this posting is so late in the day. I have been slamming since 6am getting all of my orders in for Portland and organizing, organizing, organizing. I told you yesterday that I got a brand new handout all dolled-up for the occasion. This handout is much more organized and concise than the last version that was bandied about. MUCH BETTER! I am very pleased by it’s flow in particular.

I did take a bit of a break to have dinner and watch a movie this evening. We watched Bruce Willis in the action packed "Live Free or Die Hard." Fun and mindless can be engaging after a day of figuring and lists.

But the best part of the day was taking pictures of my girls early this morning before I got down to business for the day. I am 95% sure that my two precious gals are 13 years old today. I remember my 30th birthday vividly, my best birthday ever, "Thanks to Cat and the fine Doctor" and I got the girls the following summer. They are funny, full of their ways, nosey when I am trying to type (like now, Niki can not stand that I am paying attention to this instead of her.)

I hope you have had a great day! We all deserve one. It has been rainy and cold here again.

My love bug Niki and my chunky monkey Alex. Happy Birthday my sweet sweet girls!

No comments: