Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday March 21st.

A very long and drawn out effort filled day of putting out fires from every corner. I AM TIRED!

Byzant Tarot Single Card Reading for this evening!

Relationships and friendships are in a position to go from strength to strength at the moment, and this is an excellent time to deepen relationships of all kinds. Others are more likely than usual to be cooperative now, and love, pleasure and harmony are literally on the cards.

(Thanks to the powers that be. I needed a card like this today!)

I found this today hiding on my desktop!

Henry Butler Yeats

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light

I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

A Side Note:
I am not one to talk politics much in a public form such as this, especially since I do not allow it in my classroom. But this is really to much.

On December 19th 2007 the White House confirmed a "very convenient" fire that destroyed documents that the people of this country have been demanding to see.
Read this list from the Daily Kos.

On the 19th. of March a judge demanded that the White House show why emails from 2003 to 2005 not be handed over, but the rub it that the White House now says that the hard drives that contain these emails have been destroyed.
Read this post from the Associated Press.

These losses are just to convenient!

No comments: