Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Ultimate $20.25 Splurge

For $20.25 I got a great seat for opening day of Spring Training at Tucson Electric Park.
My wonderful Chicago White Soxs vs The surprise upstarts from last years playoffs The outstanding Colorado Rockies

My Seat: Section 113; Row 15; Seat 11.
First Pitch: 1:05pm

The last 4 months without my National Pastime has been a huge drag.

14 days Till Baseball Begins Anew. As we get closer I am sure I will start to count the hours till the first pitch. If I follow my own rules of travel and events the actual countdown is as follows:

You can't count the day you are in and you can't count the the day of the event, so I really only have 12 day left. Praise be!

Bill Veek - One of baseball's great men of baseball had the following to say about the game......"That's the true harbinger of spring, not crocuses or swallows returning to Capistrano, but the sound of a bat on a ball."

Annie Savoy - Susan Sarandon's character from Bull Durham......"I believe in the Church of Baseball."

No comments: