Friday, February 1, 2008

Feb. 1st. 2008

Welcome to 2008 and to the official first entry of my blog.
Can you believe that January is already over?
I have had more than a few requests to start an online blog
and while talking to my friend Chris the other day I decided
to throw caution to the wind and just dive in.
So welcome to February 1st. 2008

It is said that the start of a new year means new beginnings
and new adventures all the way around. Look for a great number
changes from me this year.

My website www.annemitchell.net is going through a major
overhaul and it is looking beautiful.

I will be updating the posting all of the shows that I will be
teaching at and exhibiting at as well as adding at least 4 sessions
of my Fine Silver Fusing Class in Tucson this year.

Check out my classes at Bead & Button this June in
Milwaukee. www.beadandbuttonshow.com

No comments: