Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday Feb. 23rd

The dam at Sabino Canyon this evening!

I am gaining more understanding of the Dreamweaver Web Design program everyday. I just placed all new images in the main pages for all of the chain pattern kits. It is really nice to have more continuity from page to page.

I am getting ready to post the first of my tips. I am planning on having a rotating selection of short videos that will share the basic tips of chain making and a few of the simple tips from the Fine Silver Metalworking DVD.

Today I started really working with iMovie and I spent the better part of the day getting used to the Video camera that I bought last fall and getting the movies to transfer to the iMovie program. This is going to be a lot of fun. I have kept postponing starting to work with it for some random reason or another. Fear of attempting to open the unknown is probably the best answer I can come up with.

I have started to take my hikes in Sabino canyon in the late afternoons early evening times. Tonight was so peaceful, so green and so full of water. We had a late winter storm here a few days ago and the water has been really running. The water was running so hard over the damn that as I walked closer to the falls the water stopped sounding like running water but started sounding like white noise.

Keep a look out for the first tip! It will be nice.
And once again, thank you for all of the kind emails letting me know that you like my new site.

No comments: