Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Feb. 17th.


Watching the stars come out tonight was amazing this evening! I laid out on my diving board and watched the night sky win the battle of time. I spent 25 years as a lighting designer and the colors of sunsets have always been something that I have treasured. I have what I call a "mental Rolodex" of images of the most amazing sunsets that I have witnessed. Living in Tucson has added to my inventory beyond anything I could have ever hoped for. Tonight was no different.

As for the diving board in the backyard at dusk! I miss my bats! During this past summer I had these 2 really cute small bats that would come out at dusk and dive bomb the pool for a drink and looking for their insect dinners. I hope that they come back this summer. I loved to watch them and in some way I felt that we had an understanding. While I would be swimming and watching them they would not dive bomb my head and I would let them hunt. It is an on going symbiotic relationship that I am proud to be a part of.

What a glorious day today. The sun was shining and the air was warming. I just wish that I were feeling better. I have been a bit under the weather for the past several days. Just that nagging cruddy feeling that lets you know that you are not 100%.

I am getting quite a bit accomplished. I have made great strides on understanding the intricacies of Dreamweaver. It has been quite learning curve for me, slow but steady is winning the day! Dreamweaver is the web design program that I am using to update and redesign my website. To date I have updated the pages and added the dates for THE ULTIMATE Tucson sessions of Fine Silver Metalwork.

I am so excited about all of the things that I am going to be able to teach and share with everyone. I have spent the last three years fine tuning my techniques and making sure that all of the individuals that attend these classes walk away with every technique well in hand.

No comments: