Thursday, February 21, 2008

Choose Wisely


Well that sums that up. Don't you think so?


Rock Paper Scissors Website


It was around 3am one morning about 4 or 5 years ago when I realized that I was not going to be able to go back to sleep and I turned on the TV to pass the time. I found my self tuned into, believe it or not, The Rock Paper Scissors Worlds Championships. Yes, there is a World Championship Competition for this and it is absolutely the funniest thing that I have ever seen. But do not misunderstand me, it is very serious business to the people who compete. ESPN actually televises the event. The contestants throw attitude if their opponent fakes a throw before the count of three or tries to fake a hesitation to take them off of their count. Keep a look out it is worth the effort. I think it should be around in summer.

P.S. Make sure you check out the Gambit Play section of this website.

No comments: