Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday Feb. 9th

GEM SHOW FUN

It has been such a fun few days having Stacey stay with me and show her all of my favorite venues. We spent so much time haunting Gail Crosman Moore and Andrea Guarino-Slemmons at the Whole Bead Show that the folks checking the badges at the door just don’t bother with us anymore.

This was Stacey’s first visit to the Gem Show. So we went to the following shows;
The Whole Bead Show
The Best Bead Show
The Rodeway, (now the Quailty Inn)
The Pueblo Inn (now the Riverpark Inn)

Here is a very useful link to the Tucson Show Guide

I purchased a few little trinkets that I cannot wait to start playing with. This is the best part of having everyone in town for so long. We get together and kind of brainstorm with each other and come up with some interesting ideas.

I am so looking forward to teaching this Sunday and Monday. I am spending the day getting my house ready for all of the fun.
I am getting all of my dates set for the NEW & IMPROVED classes at my studio. Keep a look out and come visit and we will have an excellent time.

Here are some of the amazing pieces
that I got to play with this week!

No comments: