Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Frb. 29th


Happy Leap Day.

Today is dedicated to finishing my tips first video. Wish me luck.

I got back to my weeding yesterday, one more section down. I was a very bad person, I took 3 days off from my desert duties and did not finish what I told myself that I would, but I am back on track and back to my tasks. I have broken down the yard into manageable sections so I do not get to discouraged and just stop.

The weather here is so amazing right now, it will not be to long till my pool is warm enough to swim again. I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to those morning swims to start my day.

Can you believe that I am actually going back to winter on purpose next week for the Great Lakes Beadworkers show? It will be great to see all of those fantastic folks so soon. I was talking to Joanne yesterday and I am “tentatively” on the schedule to teach there again in January 2010. Can you believe that this amazing guild is booked solid through 2008 & 2009?

No comments: