Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday June 12th.

I found my long lost Brother Paul this year at B&B.
This news gave Paul's wife Cris quite a start.
This was the family reunion!
Can you see the resemblance?













I was so wonderfully lazy yesterday.
I did the bare minimum necessary then I took the rest of the day off.

This was my most lazy day!!!

I hung out in the morning
returned the rental mini
dropped of some items that needed to be returned
got new tires for my car! (SO BADLY NEEDED!)
went to see the new Indiana Jones Movie,
brought a light dinner back to the house,
had a long swim
and watched another movie!
went to sleep early!

It is now Thursday morning and I am back at it.
I unpacked all of the boxes from B&B and am now getting started for Pudget Sound. I am getting all of the paperwork in order from the show and making a huge list of all of the things that I need to accomplish in the next month. It is really a rather daunting list. I am sure that not all of the tasks that I have set for myself will get done but I am hopeful that most will.

I do try to set lofty goals knowing 95% of the time that I will not accomplish all of them. Each item that I do check off is an accomplishment and I do love the act of crossing things off of that list. I make it hard so I will not fall into my procrastination phases that I am very prone to.

So I am making my list and I am getting my head back into all of the tasks that I have set before me.

More later as my day progresses!

No comments: