Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday April 7th

Add yourself on as a follower of this blog. It looks like a fun feature.

When there are things that are out of your hands and beyond your control it gives you a unique perspective on your place in the lives of others and in the universe that you live in. No matter how you desire to intercede for the better and to help there are just some times that you realize that all you can do is wait and let it be known that you will be there, no matter what.





I had to spend a few hours at the Arizona DMV today. I made a major goof with my registration and it took a bit of time to get it fixed. I love the bureaucracy that is all part of the system. Well, I fixed my screw up and all is better with the world. I just feel that they get some sense of satisfaction out of it all.

I guess that it goes back to when I lived in San Francisco and getting parking tickets and having your car towed seemed to be a regular event. The DMV in SF was an amazing place. If I remember correctly it was in or near the courts building and you had to stand in this line that moved slower than molasses in winter and the man in charge of the entire division was named.. Mr. Sunshine.. I swear to all that I hold dear that is the truth and there was NOTHING Sunshine-ish about the entire experience. So, I may have a bit of a negative view of it walking in. I try to be as pleasant and nice as I can be but I just get the feeling that no one is enjoying their days.

This is my horoscope from Free Will Astrology this week. I liked it.

Scorpio Horoscope for week of April 2, 2009

Verticle Oracle card Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

The three tasks I think you should work on in the coming week are among the hardest any human being can attempt. Luckily, you now have an unusually strong aptitude for them, and are likely to receive unexpected assistance if you're brave enough to plunge ahead. Here they are. 1. Interrupt and overthrow negative trains of thought right in the middle of their flow through your brain. 2. Negotiate partial solutions to complex problems. In other words, do the half-right thing when it's impossible to do the totally right thing. 3. Understand that in order to graduate from a certain batch of weird karma that has persisted, you must completely accept the situation as it is, acknowledge your role in precipitating and prolonging it, and feel gratitude for all that it has taught you.

No comments: