Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday March 7th.

I am off to Santa Fe early on Sunday morning. I am looking forward to a few days with friends before the show begins. I have Sunday night and all day Monday till my friends arrive and I am really looking forward to that time. It is going to be such an interesting experience this next week. An experience that I am sure that will leave a lasting mark on me.

2 of my 3 classes are full and the 3rd is just over half full. I hope that a few more people sing up for the full day Sunday Pendant Pressure class. It promises to be a VERY good class.

Here is a little Brandi Carlile singing "Closer to You" to keep you company till I post from Santa Fe. Have a great Sunday and wish me safe travels. I have promised everyone not to total the rental car like I did the one last July in LA. Teaching in Tacoma after that incident was awful and not an experience that I choose to repeat.

No comments: